Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Oldies Concerts



I love summer concerts, inside or outdoors. I've only been to a few, and it was years ago. I saw Elvis in live in concert in Detroit, also Herman's Hermits and a folk group called The Kingsmen.

Now you can find 60's reunion group concerts happening across the country on the internet. Some are outside venues, in amphitheaters, in stadiums, in parks, many at State Fairs.

There is a great FREE series of concerts happening in Boston this summer, that includes the popular 60's group, The Beach Boys. If you are near the Boston area,
check out this link:
Oldies 103.3 proudly presents The 2009 Free Summer Concert Series Line-Up!

Another good source for concert info is:
Park Concerts 2009

This site lists many concert events of 60's artists:
Last.fm

Hope you get out to an oldies concert this summer!

If you know of any happening in your area, let me know, and I'll post 'em up.


,,,,, ,

No comments: