Monday, July 6, 2009

"Jersey Boys"

Gosh, I really must be 'stuck in the sixties'! I just heard about the Broadway show "Jersey Boys", which is the story of and a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, and it's been around for years!

At the Washington,D.C. fireworks musical show, Saturday night on PBS, the 'Jersey Boys' performed. I had never heard of this show, and it's been around for about four years now! And won lots of awards.

I see on their website they are touring now. I would love to see it!!!

Has anyone here seen it? I'd love to hear your review of the show.

Jersey Boys Official website



,,,,, ,

2 comments:

Mik said...

Wife and I saw it when It came to Seattle last year, it was awesome, (we've also seen the Buddy Holly musical) you really get into the music and the story and feel like an original audience at one of the original performances, very moving and enjoyable.

If you get the chance go see it.

Anonymous said...

Saw it in Melbourne Australia in November 2009. Absolutely awesome with a great story, great songs, great performances.

Mike